Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Hull - £28 per hour
I am recruiting for a Hospital experienced social worker to join my client in Hull City. A social worker is required with Hospital social work experience for an acute hospital involving discharge planning. Knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting are an essential requirement.
The role may require you to cover duty and work over the weekends, the team has an excellent management hierarchy, providing support and guidance wherever needed this is a fantastic opportunity.
Benefits Of The Role:
- High pay rate
- Fast paced and exciting working environment
- CV enhancement
- Regular supervision
As a Hospital Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Hospital Work
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
- Pre dialysis counselling
- General support through dialysis – both hospital and community
- Counselling patients and families re end of life issues
- Liaising with housing and benefits departments
- Care packaging, with subsequent monitoring and reviewing of packages
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.