Social Worker - Initial Contact - Merton - £28 per hour
Merton are looking for a social worker to join their Initial Contact team. Candidates will have current experience in undertaking DSTs , Care Act Assessments and Safeguarding in a community setting and the candidate will have to have an in depth understanding of relevant legislation especially relating to the NHS Continuing Care Framework.
Main area of work will be undertaking DSTs and as such the candidate must be well organised, be able to effectively manage a caseload and work within specified timescales i.e. 28 days once we receive notification that DST should be completed.
Care Act assessments will be undertaken for any customers where there are potential funding issues and the candidate will be expected to present their assessments to the Outcomes Forum and they will need to be able to present comprehensive assessments in a succinct and confident way.
Position is based within Initial Assessment Team in Adult Social Care.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.