Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Leicestershire - £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Adults Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Team in Leicestershire. Within this role applicants will ideally have previous social work experience in a community setting. Successful Social Workers provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
As a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.