Social Worker - Hospital - Surrey - £28ph
We are currently looking for a social worker to join a hospital team in Surrey. This position is currently located at St. Peter's hospital.
The successful candidate must be HCPC registered and hold a recognised Social work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or approved equivalent, BA Hons. Social Work or other relevant degree in Social Work).
The successful social worker must have completed their Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE).This role includes a flexible shift pattern but is mostly Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm; you may be asked to work Sat-Sun, 9am-5pm. You must be car driver and have access to a car.
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Hospital Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Hospital Work
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
You will be:
- ·HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme