Advanced Practitioner - Older People Physical Disabilities - Southwark - Up to £30 per hour
I am recruiting for an Advanced Practitioner to join the Southwark Older People/Physical Disabilities team. This role will require you to undertake assessment of risk involving safeguarding of vulnerable adults/carers and their families across a range of settings.
Candidates must have experience in working with older people and experience in physical disabilities settings would be advantageous. You will be required to complete reviews, assessments and provide supportive packages of care.
Our client is looking to recruit as soon as possible, please do not hesitate to apply
Benefits as an Advanced Practitioner:
- stable management team
- excellent opportunity
- long term contract
Successful candidates will have:
- Knowledge of literacy and numeracy skills, to write factual reports to meet the needs of Agencies/Departments, to maintain appropriate records including financial assessments and to assist people with their finances.
- Knowledge and understanding of the different kinds of physical and learning disability and how these can affect a person's functioning in daily life.
- Experience of assessing the needs of older people and people with disability.
- Experience of working with multiple agencies to facilitate holistic assessments. To collaboratively support people in achieving their goals, outcomes and maximisation of their independence.
- Ability to effectively manage a caseload and ability to use information technology systems to input and access data.
- Experience of identifying safeguarding and quality of care issues. To ensure that clients' welfare is protected and that the quality and standard of support provided is optimised.
- Ability to cope with high demand and throughput. Ability to use and understand the supervisory process, work to timescales, be self managing and proactive in case load management.
Candidates for an Older People/ Physical Disabilities Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Enthusiastic and reliable
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.