Assistant Team Manager - Family Support and Care Planning Team - Sutton - £38
Our client is looking for an assistant team manager to become part of the family support and care planning team in Sutton. To be the successful assistant team manager you must have worked in a child protection team undertaking section 47s, taking cases to CP conferences, writing CP reports, chairing core group meetings, doing direct work with children, managing complex cases. This role may also include taking cases to court and working with children in care.
You must have previously had at least 3 years front line experience to apply for this role.
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
You will have experience of:
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Core Assessments
- Care packages
- Case conferences
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.