Social Worker - Rapid Response - Thurrock - £28 per hour
A social work role within the Rapid response (RRAS) team has become available in Thurrock. This team provides crisis response service for adults over 18, to aim to avoid unnecessary admission to hospital or placement in residential home.
The team is a joint health/social care service and provides social work cover 9 to 7, 7 days a week. The successful candidate will need to be prepared to work some weekends and evenings. The candidate would ideally have community experience and some knowledge of the Thurrock health and social care economy but they will be supported to attain this is necessary; a minimum of 6 months post-qualifying experience is essential however with good understanding of the Care Act. The candidate will need to be a driver with access to a vehicle.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.