Social Worker - Transitions team - Sutton - £28p/h
An experienced social worker is needed to join a specialist transitions team in Sutton for a 6 month term. The transitions team helps with young people with special needs as they move from children's services to adult social care. The appropriate social worker will have experience of working with and engaging young adults and people with learning disabilities as well as the ability to work with families/carers and the range of agencies that may be involved: SEN, Schools, Health, Voluntary sector and other providers.
- Long term contract
- Supportive and specialised team
- Competitive pay rate
- The opportunity to do relationship based social work with young people
Main Duties as a Transitions Social Worker:
- Carrying out assessment, reviews consistent with Care Act legislation.
- Having relevant experience and knowledge re safeguarding, DOLS, promoting independence.
- Managing a caseload of clients with learning diabilities - 0-25 services.
- Work in partnership with health professionals.
- Provide written and verbal reports as required and monitor the implementation of care plans.
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations and work closely together with relevant SAM.
- Promote independence of service users.
- Adept knowledge of both Children's and Adults legislation.
You MUST have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes