Social Worker - Best Interest Assessor - Sutton - £30
Our client is looking for an excellent social worker to join their best interest assessor (BIA) team in Sutton, London. As a best interest assessor you will be responsible for safeguarding adults. You must be able to have a healthy level of autonomy; demonstrating expert and effective practice in complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
- Long term contract
- Exciting opportunity
- Stable work and team
- Project work
To be considered for this role as Best Interest Assessor, you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme