Social Worker - MASH - Darlington - £146.83 per day
Darlington require an experienced Social Worker with proven MASH experience to join a Multi Agency Safeguarding Team. Within this role as a MASH Social Worker your duties will include screening referrals and making decisions effectively, in a fast paced environment. Knowledge of the relevant legislation is also essential to this role.
The role is an office-based role and Darlington are looking for social workers with proven post-qualified experience.
Benefits of the role as a Multi Agency Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Long term contracts
- Fast paced environment
- Easy accessible location
As a MASH Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.