Social Worker/Care Manager - Complex Care - Bromley - £28 per hour
The Complex Care West has an exciting opportunity to offer a qualified Care Manager a position.
Following the Care Act 2014 the posts will give staff the opportunity to work in new ways with Adults, Older People and Carers in providing personalised services that offers greater choice control over how their care and support needs.
You will be supporting Younger Adults with physical disabilities and sensory impairment and Older People to live as independently as they are able and work with their carers to ensure risks are appropriately managed. You will be a vital member of these teams with some supervisory responsibilities for unqualified staff. You will need to be flexible, committed, and hard working with a willingness to work to quality standards. You will be working within a multidisciplinary framework and need to have good communication and negotiating skills. You will be working with Partner agencies and will be required to develop close working relationships with them.
You will be required to work as a duty worker on a rota bases, undertake Safeguarding work and Best Interest assessments and maybe required to provide supervision/support to less experienced staff. Some experience of supervision is required but not essential.
Bromley is committed to staff learning and development and you will receive regular supervision and mandatory training opportunities.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.