Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - CMHT - Rutland - £32/Hour
Our client in Rutland has a position available in a Community Mental Health Team for an experienced Social Worker.
Within this role successful Social Workers will be responsible for undertaking assessments and support planning for social care under the Care Act 2014. This includes signposting as appropriate and assessment of eligibility under the Care Act 2014.
Due to the nature of this role candidates must have extensive post qualified social work experience.
Benefits as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
As a CMHT Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.