Social Worker (2 vacancies) - Assessment and Intervention Team - Warrington - Up to £26.88 per hour
2 experienced assessment social workers are needed for a busy assessment and intervention team for immediate start. The candidate must have assessment experience and not ASYE. Good written skills, knowledge of legislation is needed.
Warrington has a high standard in expectations of assessment writing skills. The post is full time Monday to Friday with flexibility to work at home if needed on occasion. The rate of pay is 26.88 per hour and references must be to a good standard. Good levels of supervision and manageable case loads currently averaging 18.
Interviews will be held on Friday 10th August after 1pm or alternatively Tuesday 14th August (all day)
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- CV Enhancement
- Supportive Working Environment
- Mileage Benefits
- Competitive Rate of Pay
Duties as an Assessment and Intervention Social Worker:
- Carrying out parenting and risk assessments
- Care plans
- Maintaining up to date assessments, care plans and reviews for all cases
- Providing Section 17 support to families and children in need
- Undertaking section 47 investigations
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.