Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team - Reading - £38,153 - £42,538 - Inclusive of £8,000 market supplement
An exciting vacancy has become available in Reading for a Social Worker with substantial statutory experience but will also consider those who have completed their ASYE.
Successful candidates should ideally have experience of working with disabled children and their families and they should have an understanding of legislation that underpins this work. They should have experience of child protection, court work, children in care with disabled children and their families.
Benefits of working for Reading as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- New Structured Career Path & Training Programme
- Pioneering a refreshing approach to the Signs of Safety Framework and will support and train you through this development
- Performance related progression. National pay awards can be applied to increase your salary, Rewarding good work.
- Part Time, 9 day fortnights, Flexi-time and home working are all available.
- Generous holiday entitlement – a minimum of 24 days a year, rising to 32 with continued service.
- Helpful Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- On-site Nursery & access to Child Care vouchers
As a Children With Disabilities Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org