Social Worker - Children's Assessment - Full & Part Time - Oxfordshire - £30,480 - £35,093 annum - flexible working options considered
A new and exciting vacancy has come available in Oxfordshire for Social Workers on the Assessment Team within Children's Service's. This is a great opportunity for qualified social workers to join a local authority rated 'Good' by Ofsted, with positions available in Oxford City and Abingdon.
You will be passionate about working with children, families and the community to improve the lives of children and families, enabling them to be independent, safe and remain together where possible, receiving the right intervention and support promptly and effectively.
We are particularly keen to hear from experienced Social Workers who are ready to move on from their current post, learn a little more, and advance their career.
Benefits of working for Oxfordshire as a Children's Assessment Social Worker include:
As a Children’s Assessment Social Worker, your main duties will include:
- First Class Training - The innovative Oxfordshire Social Work Academy offers outstanding practice and professional development for all their Social Workers
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working.
- Good Ofsted rating - Oxfordshire is one of only 16 local authorities rated 'Good' by Ofsted for Children's Social Care.
- Attractive staff discount scheme - Shopping, holidays, insurance, eating out, health and leisure activities. The staff discount scheme makes life in Oxfordshire that bit sweeter.
- Golden Hello of £3500 to experienced children’s social workers in the Assessment and Family Support Teams
- Dealing with all referrals that have been through the MASH and the outcome is Social Work Assessment
- Completing the single assessment
- Putting in recommendations based on outcomes
As a Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK licence holder
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org