Social Worker - Mental Health - Wandsworth - £28p/h
Wandsworth are currently looking for a social worker to join their mental health team. You must have post-qualifying experience to apply for this role and candidates with previous experience within a mental health team are desirable.
Benefits of Social Workers:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
As a Mental Health Social Worker you will be expected to:
- Carrying out Care Act assessments of adults with Enduring and Severe Mental Health conditions in the community or hospital settings to determine eligibility for care and support
- To carry out statutory reviews of care and support packages when required.
- To participate in duty tasks
- To facilitate discharges from hospital in a timely manner
- To carry out carer's assessments and to provide support for carers
- Have knowledge of Mental Health Act, Care Act and Mental Capacity Act
As a Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.