Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Redbridge - £28p/h
A social worker is required to fill a position in the adults learning disabilities team in Redbridge. The successful applicant will be someones with a large amount of experience working with people who have learning disabilities.
Benefits of being a Learning Disabilities Social Worker are:
- Long term contracts
- Being pare of a supportive team
- A competitive pay rate
As an Adults Learning Disability Social Worker you will:
- Have advanced understanding of the legal social care framework and all relevant policies and procedures.
- Undertake the legal and statutory duties of the post as required by the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act and any other relevant legislation.
- Support people to maintain their independence
- To support and work collaboratively with health colleagues
- Manages the allocation of required resources
- Develop and maintain high professional standards
- Assess and evaluate risk and produce skilled risk assessments in partnership with service users and carers
- Have advanced understanding of The Mental Capacity Act and where qualified, undertake Best interest Assessments in line with deprivation of Liberty safeguards
- Be responsible for managing complex safeguarding issues
- Write court reports for the Court of Protection, magistrate and County Court and attend court to provide expert professional evidence as required
- Support, mentor, and supervise newly qualified staff, junior staff and unqualified staff within the team
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For any further information you may require about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.