Social Worker / Youth Justice Worker - Youth Justice - 2 roles! - Enfield - £31.15 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker or Youth Justice Worker to work in a YOT Team in Enfield.
Successful candidates must be experienced and ideally have extensive experience completing Asset Assessments, ROSH, Risk Management plans and Vulnerable Management plans. You will also be competent in managing high risk cases such as bail and remand, DTO and ISS.
Benefits as a Youth Justice Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
Long contract (December)
Large possibility of extension
Duties as a Social Worker / Youth Justice Worker:
- Work as part of the YOU case management system with a case load of high risk young offenders.
- Maintain accurate and contemporaneous records of all activities and in accordance with target objectives and national standards.
- To do direct one to one and group work with young people age 8 to 19 who may display difficult, challenging and aggressive behaviour.
- To undertake all duties in relation to the provision of assessment, report writing, supervision and case management regarding all matters relating to young people entering the Youth Justice System in accordance with Local and National Standards.
- MUST be a Qualified Social Worker
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme