Social Worker - Admissions Avoidance Team - Lambeth - £27.25p/h
Our client in Lambeth is currently looking for a social worker to join their admissions avoidance team. To be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years of post-qualified experience. This is a split post between two separate neuro rehabilitation teams. The NETT Service is based within a community setting, and the 2B Neuro Rehab Service is an in-patient service. Both teams are part of a wider community of adults: the Neuro Rehabilitation Service. Due to this, experience of working with adults with neurological conditions is desirable. A good working knowledge of MOSAIC would also be an advantage.
Benefits of an AAT Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Expectations of an Admissions Avoidance Social Worker are:
- Candidates must be able to work collaboratively with service users to assess their needs
- To be able to identify options for meeting needs, negotiate and review appropriate care within the Department’s priorities in line with the principles of personalisation
- Empowering service users to have control over their lives
- Multidisciplinary team working experience.
- Competency in carrying a caseload working in a multi-disciplinary team, dealing with judicial reviews,
- To have excellent working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act, safeguarding and other complex requirements
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For any further information you may require about this role please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.