Senior Practitioner - Looked After Children - Bexley - up to £35p/h
There is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced senior practitioner to join a versatile Looked After Children Team in Bexley. The ideal individual will have court experience and thrive in a positive environment being part of a well-established team. This is an excellent role for a motivated Senior Practitioner looking to add an admirable post to their CV. This is an experienced practitioner role, with specific responsibilities for managing the more complex Looked After Children case work and care proceedings.
Benefits of LAC Senior Practitioner role:
- Stable council
- Excellent Pay Rate
- Good staff retention
- Long contracts available
- Great progression opportunities
As a Senior Practitioner you will:
- To make effective and efficient decisions within a statutory framework to ensure that Looked After Children with complex needs achieve permanence and are safeguarded.
- To be ambitious and effective in your practice to help change lives and make a sustainable difference
- Be innovative, creative and passionate when working directly with families
- Be an effective case manager
- Attend court and prepare court reports when required
As a Looked after Children Senior Practitioner, you will have to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licensed holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For any further information regarding this job please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.