Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - Court Team - Permanent - Hillingdon - £32,628 - £41,025p/a
We are looking for dedicated and skilled Social Worker to join Hillingdon's dynamic Court service.
If you are passionate about providing good quality services to vulnerable children and families and keen to join this team you'll need to be flexible, highly motivated, an effective communicator with a non-judgemental approach and be able to build trust and maintain strong relationships with families and partners.
West London provide a high quality service to all Looked After Children and Care Leavers.
Good IT skills and organisational skills are also key attributes which you will need in order to work in a paper free environment and make good use of the technology available.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Generous holiday allowance
- HCPC registration renewal fee paid
- Retention payments
- Free car parking
- Car pool or mileage allowance
- Mobile working with a smart-phone and laptop
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Salaries in the top quartile
- Up to £2k retention allowance
- Practice Educators allowance of £1.8k
Your duties in this role as a Social Worker will include:
- Undertaking court proceedings
- Carrying your own caseload
- Carrying out stringent assessment and presenting reports to panel
- Ensuring that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- To be a qualified social worker
- HCPC registration
- Experience of court as a social worker
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com