Social Worker - Tower Hamlets - Adults Safeguarding - £28p/h
Tower Hamlets council are looking to recruit a social worker for their adults safeguarding team. To be considered for this role you will need to have at least 2 years post-qualified experience as well as some safeguarding experience.
Benefits of an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
As an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.