Social Worker - Vulnerable Adults - Worcestershire - £23.26 per hour
We have an opportunity available for a Social Worker with proven Adults experience to work in a Vulnerable Adults Team in Worcestershire. Within this role you will be completing reviewing and assessments within the community under the care act.
Successful candidates will ideally have knowledge of safeguarding investigations in line with Section 42 of the care act.
Benefits as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Long term contract
As a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Managing caseloads
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
As a Adults Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.