Social Worker - Adults Physical Impairment Team - Essex - £30,000- 41,000pa
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join an Adults Physical Impairment Team in Essex. Duties of this role include carrying out assessments or enquiries and plan responses with an adult, or their representative or advocate if they lack capacity, to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
The post holder will be able to:
- To enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
- To seek to promote social justice and rights by challenging neglect, discrimination and exclusion, and helping to build safe, strong and caring social networks and communities.
- To be the lead professional in collaborative work in situations where a social work perspective is needed to inform or drive decision-making, ensuring that a legally based, human rights perspective is applied to when and how interventions are made in the lives of individuals, families and communities experiencing complex social and family problems
- To take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities
Candidates will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Enthusiastic and reliable
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact: Esme Jones on email@example.com or 0207 046 6216