Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Devon - £30 per hour
We have a new opportunity available for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Team.
Successful candidates will be responsible for dealing with complex and varied cases and will complete safeguarding enquires.
If you know anyone who may be interested then please don't forget that there's a £200 referral fee for a successful referral of a new candidate.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
- Long term contract
As a Adults Community Social Worker your duties will include:
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the communityand other statutory or voluntary agencies.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous community experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.