Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Reading - £38,153 - £42,538 Inclusive of £8,000 market supplement
We have a new opportunity available in Reading for a experienced Social Worker to join a Children With Disabilities Team. This team is committed to working in partnership with children /young people, families, and colleagues from a variety of statutory and non-statutory settings in order realise the best possible outcomes for children and families.
Successful Social Workers will ideally have extensive statutory experience in Social Care. They will consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is great if you're interested in branching out & moving your experience into a specialism.
Benefits of working for Reading as a CWD Social Worker:
- New Structured Career Path & Training Programme
- Pioneering a refreshing approach to the Signs of Safety Framework and will support and train you through this development
- Performance related progression. National pay awards can be applied to increase your salary, Rewarding good work.
- Part Time, 9 day fortnights, Flexi-time and home working are all available.
- Generous holiday entitlement – a minimum of 24 days a year, rising to 32 with continued service.
- Helpful Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- On-site Nursery & access to Child Care vouchers
It would be preferable for any applicants to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children & Families Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org