Social Worker - Rapid Response - Hertfordshire - £26p/h
Our client in Hertfordshire is recruiting for a social worker to join their rapid response team in an NHS hospital. For this role it is especially important that the successful candidate has their own vehicle and a full UK driving license as they will be expected to respond to urgent social and health crises within a few hours. This role includes independent off-site work as well as daily case discussion meetings with health colleagues.
This role requires someone with the ability to keep up with fast paced work.
The next stage will take place in Apsley for those who make it to the interview stage.
Benefits of a Rapid Response Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
Duties of the role will include:
- Assessing the needs of people referred for social care support and to take appropriate actions to meet this need.
- Completing support planning with users of our services to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budget
- Undertaking safeguarding investigations under the direction of a manager
- Assisting and provide advice to carers
- Promoting independence and well being
- Working closely with other agencies within the community, both statutory and voluntary, to achieve good outcomes for the users of those services
- Maintaining accurate and up to date skills and knowledge of resources through continual professional development and supervision
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Own vehicle and full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.