Assistant Team Manager- MASH - Full Time - Permanent - Reading - £46,858 up to £49,757 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Assistant Team Manager to join a dynamic Children's Service committed to improving outcomes for children. They are preparing to move into a dedicated Children's Company in the autumn; Brighter Futures for Children, where the priority will be improving outcomes for all Readings children and young people, and you can play a key role in helping us achieve this.
As a Assistant Team Manager you will report directly to a Team Manager and are responsible for the day to day operational running of the team. This is a great career development opportunity where you will be able to lead a dedicated team delivering a high quality service in a specialised field.
Successful candidates will provide crucial direction and oversight in relation to cases and are responsible for high quality leadership, supervision and general team management as well as the efficient and appropriate escalation of significant incidents.
Benefits of working as a MASH Assistant Team Manager:
- New Structured Career Path & Training Programme
- Pioneering a refreshing approach to the Signs of Safety Framework and will support and train you through this development
- Performance related progression. National pay awards can be applied to increase your salary, Rewarding good work.
- Part Time, 9 day fortnights, Flexi-time and home working are all available.
- Generous holiday entitlement – a minimum of 24 days a year, rising to 32 with continued service.
- Helpful Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- On-site Nursery & access to Child Care vouchers
Responsibilities as a MASH Assistant Team Manager:
- Ensure the team provide a professional and high quality guidance and advice service on matters concerning safeguarding children as required, providing this in a timely, collaborative and consistent manner, to both partners and service users.
- Assist social workers to ensure children not reaching the threshold for social care are given appropriate guidance or sign posted as appropriate to other services.
- Responsible for the effective supervision of staff within the team, ensuring that supervision facilitates reflective practice and the development of high quality standards, linked to positive outcomes for children.
- You will assist the Team Manager in the on-going development of the First Response Contact & MASH
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org