Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - Shropshire - £29.93 per hour
Our client in Shropshire is recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to work in a Child Protection service. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent social work experience and therefore have previously worked in a statutory social work role.
Due to the nature of this role our client are preferably looking for candidates with recent experience in CIN/CP experience.
Benefits as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
- Stable Management
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Potential for long placements
- CV Enhancement
- Supportive Team
- Good Transport Links
As a Child Protection Senior Social Worker you will be experienced in:
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.