Service Manager - Children's Safeguarding - Gloucestershire - £425 per day
We have a exciting new opportunity available for an experienced Service Manager with proven management experience to work in a children's safeguarding team in Gloucestershire.Successful candidates will work alongside another Service Manager who oversees 5 Children’s Safeguarding Teams in a busy, diverse area of Gloucestershire.
As a Service Manager will be responsible for driving performance and quality and supporting Team Managers to be effective and autonomous leaders.
This post is to cover 7 months maternity leave to supervise and support 3 Children’s Assessment Teams and 2 Children’s Safeguarding Teams.
Benefits of Role as a Children's Safeguarding Service Manager:
- Competitive pay rate
- Senior Position
- Support from other senior members of staff
- HCPC regisetred
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme