Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Suffolk - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Service in Suffolk.
Successful candidates will ideally have previous experience working with Adults with either learning disabilities or physical disabilities. Within this role Social Workers will assess service users in hospitals, care homes and their own home.
It is essential candidates have substantial post qualified experience in a Adults Community setting.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Flexibility in working from home
- Autonomous working pattern
- High pay rate
As a Adults Community Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.