Experienced Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding/Court - Bolton - £25.02p/h
Bolton Council are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker for their children's safeguarding/court team. The ideal social worker is someone who has had recent experience within the last 6 months of court work (reports, working within statutory deadlines, etc) within a Safeguarding Team.
The caseload of this social worker role will be spread across Bolton so the successful candidate must hold a UK driving license and their own registered and insured vehicle.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Chance to progress within an advanced role
- Chance to mentor, supervise and help newly qualified Social Workers
- Supportive team
- Long term contracts available
As an experienced Social Worker, you must have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.