Social Worker - Looked After Children - Blackpool - £25.02p/h
An experienced social worker is required to be part of a busy Looked After Children team in Blackpool. The team supports children and young people who have a plan of permanence. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate experience of working with children and young people in care. You will need to demonstrate a good understanding of the role of corporate parent and have the ability to write appropriate reports/care plans which reflect the needs of the children/young people.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Friendly & Supportive Team
- Excellent Pay rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Potential for progression
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
- At least 2 years’ experience in statutory children’s social work
- Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
- Experience of court work
- Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
- The ability to write concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of inputting into children’s services data systems
As a qualified Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.