Social Worker - Assessment Team - Somerset - £29,055 to £33,136 per annum
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Children's Referral and Assessment Team in Somerset. As a successful candidate your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker you will have substantial statutory experience within a similar role. Candidates who have completed their ASYE will also be considered.
This is a great opportunity if you want to take a break from long term Child Protection but still utilise your skills.
Benefits of working for Somerset as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Access to Unique training & development which includes CPD Training, the Aspiring Manager programme, and Accredited programmes such as IPOP, Risk and Decision Making, PG Dip in Advanced Social Work (Modules).
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working.
- Staff discounts for bikes and equipment, cars, shopping, travel, cinema, insurance, professional memberships and much more.
- Access to their Childcare Voucher Scheme.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE