Social Worker - Adults Hospital - Hertfordshire - £26 per hour
My client in Hertfordshire is looking for a locum social worker with hospital social work experience (older adults). Experience of working with multidisipliary teams would be ideal as candidates will be working closely with the trust to expedite timely discharges by keeping service users at the centre of all activities to assess, care manage, commission and review needs to facilitate a safe and timely discharge.
This is a fast paced, highly pressurised environment and therefore candidates will need to be able to work at a fast pace and be assertive within their nature whilst maintaining a professional attitude. At present social workers within this team are receiving 2-3 referrals a day.
Benefits as an Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- stable management team
- supportive environment
- long term contract
The ideal social worker will have:
- Knowledge of CHC, Mental Capacity and Delayed discharge act
- Sound IT skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good standard of written English
- Ability to prioritise workload as well as a sound grasp of relevant legislation and knowledge of personalisation and safeguarding agenda's
- Previous hospital experience is essential
- Must be adaptable in their way of working and be capable of working under pressure and must work well in a team as well as on own initiative.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.