Senior Social Worker - Transitions - Brent - up to £33p/h
A senior social worker is required for the transitions team in Brent, London. The client group of this team ranged from 14 to 25 year olds so experience in both childrens and adults services is important. You will be completing social care assessments, support plans and reviews as well as being involved in adult safeguarding and child protection.
Benefits of Senior Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Stable management
- Supportive team
- Excellent working location
Duties as a Transitions Senior Social Worker:
- To hold a case load of exclusively transition cases
- To progress cases of service users from Children Services to Adult Services
- To work jointly with Special Education Needs Co-ordinators
- To work jointly with Health services within the integrated Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities
- To attend meetings/set up meetings relevant to the actions needed to be undertaken
- To raise and/or manage safeguards raised on any case allocated and to address all relevant matters.
- To present cases at the weekly Risk Panel when needed to request funding for new cases/amended care packages and in this process to be fluent with the cases presented, to be thorough in knowledge of those cases and detailed in relation to understanding of what is required for service user.
- To be able to approach Line Management to discuss complex cases to avoid isolated working and promote sharing of skills and knowledge
You MUST have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.