Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding - Havering - £28 per hour
Havering require a social worker experienced in Adults Safeguarding caseloads. Applicants must have had experience of undertaking Mental Capacity Assessments, working on a duty system and working knowledge of Community DOL. More general skills that candidates must have include working to a high standard, being professional, excellent recording and strengths based assessment skills.
Benefits as an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
Duties as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Managing caseloads
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
As a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.