Social Worker - Recovery Mental Health Psychosis Team- Islington - £30p/h
We are currently recruiting on behalf of Islington Council for an experienced mental health social worker. The successful candidate will begin working within a Recovery Mental Health Psychosis Team which helps people suffering with psychosis.
For this role you must be able to work jointly with health colleagues and have had recent, post-qualified experience within a mental health team.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- Work autonomously
- Work with health colleagues focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness (psychosis)
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation (i.e. Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act)
- Write mental health act reports
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.