Social Worker - Older Adults Residential - Clacton on Sea - £207 a day
We are looking for a residential social worker to join an enthusiastic and vibrant team working creatively with older adults (65+) living in residential and nursing care homes across North East Essex. You will be working alongside the client, their families, care home staff and other involved professionals to ensure you have maximised their potential and promoted positive outcomes. The team works to Good Lives principles and promotes innovation and positive risk management.
The successful candidate will be provided with in-depth supervision, training and be encouraged to take advantage of creative peer support opportunities.
They will also be encouraged and supported to work independently and therefore use initiative and form grounded opinions and judgements within an experienced and dynamic team.
Benefits of an Older Person's Social Worker:
- Great Team
- Regular supervision
- Diverse caseload
As part of the Residential Social Work Team you will need to:
- Support adults in short term or temporary placements to return home
- Give opportunities to adults who wish to take up supported housing options
- Be passionate about developing a clear and comprehensive understanding of what is most important to each person.
- Understand that it is important that older adults do not lose their identity or dignity, and that we work toward maximising the strengths and abilities they have.
- Maintain support for each individual and encourage continued independence where possible
- Be involved in building links with the local community
- Have a good understanding of the Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards 2007.
- Be able to write evidence based, person centred and strength and assets based assessments and reviews
- Complete safeguarding investigations in line with the Care Act 2014
Candidates for a Residential Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Enthusiastic and reliable
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.