Social Worker - Children's Hospital Team - Derbyshire, Chesterfield - £28.50ph
We are currently looking for a Children's Social Worker to join a team in Derbyshire. We are a countywide service but this post will be predominately covering work in the North of the county. We see this post as both challenging and exciting, enabling you as a social worker to be based within the Disabled Children’s Service at The Den, Chesterfield Royal Hospital alongside other experienced Social workers, Community Care Workers and Children’s Occupational Therapists. There will be opportunity to work in a person centred way that compliments systemic therapy and the stronger family’s safer children agenda.
You will cover and support duty, undertake child protection work, children in care work and high level child in need. We are committed to capturing the child’s voice and journey through our work with a ‘children first’ approach which incorporates the social model of disability, social inclusion principles, anti-oppressive practice and person centred ways.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Role that rarely becomes available on an agency basis
- Stable and supportive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Great transport links
- CV enhancer
- Career development
As a Social Worker your duties will include:
- You will cover and support duty
- Undertake child protection work
- Children in care work and high level child in need.
As a Social Worker, you will:
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme