Mental Health Social Worker/ Occupational Therapist - Inpatient Team - Somerset - Adult Social Care -£29,055 to £33,136 pro rata. Full time and part time hours are available
New and exciting vacancies have become available within the Mental Health Social Care Service in Somerset. These roles are fast paced and based within the Hospital Team which works with all the mental health inpatient units in Somerset. These opportunities are suitable to start or develop your career in a mental health setting, with the potential to train as an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP).
Experience working as a social worker or occupational therapist in a mental health or hospital discharge setting will be an advantage but it is not essential. In essence we are looking for people who are passionate about doing the right thing with and who have the right personal attributes.
They will consider candidates from a variety of areas with a range of experience which is ideal if you're interested in moving into a new field or looking to develop your social work career.
If you are wanting to be part of a rewarding and supportive team with extensive training and development opportunities then this is the opportunity to springboard your career.
Offices are based in Bridgewater(North), Yeovil(South), Mendip(East) & Tauton(West) areas of Somerset.
Benefits of working for Somerset council include:
- Access to Unique training & development which includes CPD Training, the Aspiring Manager programme, and Accredited programmes such as IPOP, Risk and Decision Making, PG Dip in Advanced Social Work (Modules).
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working.
- Staff discounts for bikes and equipment, cars, shopping, travel, cinema, insurance, professional memberships and much more.
- Access to their Childcare Voucher Scheme.
With the Great Reputation of the area coupled with the lucrative package the council is offering which can accommodate around your needs & goals as a social worker, we'd welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience.
As a Social Worker, You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK Driving licence holder
To find out more about this position or to apply, please contact Zoe Davenport on 0161 974 1673 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org