Higher Specialist Social Worker- MASH - Reading - £41,229 - £46,858 per annum .
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a dynamic Children's Service who are committed to improving outcomes for children.
The Higher Specialist Social Workers are responsible to the Team Manager and will contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the service. With their knowledge and experience and supervisory abilities, they will act as a resource person for the team. This is a great career development opportunity where you will be a crucial part of a dedicated team delivering a high quality service in a specialised field.
If you think you have the skills and experiences to work with as a Higher Specialist Social Worker and you are passionate about delivering a high quality service then we would be very interested to hear from you.
Benefits of working for Reading include:
- New Structured Career Path & Training Programme
- Pioneering a refreshing approach to the Signs of Safety Framework and will support and train you through this development
- Performance related progression. National pay awards can
- be applied to increase your salary, Rewarding good work.
- Part Time, 9 day fortnights, Flexi-time and home working are all available.
- Generous holiday entitlement – a minimum of 24 days a year, rising to 32 with continued service.
- Helpful Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- On-site Nursery & access to Child Care vouchers
As a Higher Specialist Social Worker, You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK Driving licence holder
- Extensive post-qualified experience
- Hold a post-qualifying award OR been employed as a senior practitioner
To find out more about this position or to apply, please contact Zoe Davenport on 0161 974 1673 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org