Social Worker - Kinship Team - Permanent! - Somerset - £29,055 to £33,136 per annum
A exciting vacancy has become available in Somerset for a experienced social worker to join a Kinship Team.
The Kinship Care Team is a dedicated county wide team that will undertake the assessment and support of kinship carers. This will include assessing prospective connected persons foster carers and special guardians across the county. For children already living with connected persons foster carers or their special guardians the Kinship Team will carry out assessments of their support needs and deliver support services to them and their carers.
The transformation journey is well underway in Somerset making it a great time to join a progressive authority who are committed to bringing fieldwork caseloads down to an average of 14, which is fewer than many other local authorities
Benefits of working as a Kinship Social Worker for Somerset include:
- Access to Unique training & development which includes CPD Training, the Aspiring Manager programme, and Accredited programmes such as IPOP, Risk and Decision Making, PG Dip in Advanced Social Work (Modules).
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working.
- Staff discounts for bikes and equipment, cars, shopping, travel, cinema, insurance, professional memberships and much more.
- Access to their Childcare Voucher Scheme.
As a Kinship Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com