Advanced Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - Permanent - South Gloucestershire - £28,221 - £34,106 + £3,000 payment after passing probation
An exciting vacancy has become available in South Gloucestershire for a social worker with statutory experience in a similar role. Our client will also consider those who have completed their ASYE.
This is a non-case holding position which is ideal for someone interesting in taking a step away from front-line work and prefers to complete work in office on a 9 - 5pm working pattern.
There's also an Advanced social worker role, which is a great opportunity for progression.
A first class benefits package has been designed for employees of South Gloucestershire which include:
- 24 days annual leave, rising to 29 days (plus 9 public and extra statutory days)
- Annual salary reviews
- Local Government Pension Scheme - a contributory (5.5%- 7.5%) CARE (Career Average Revalued Earnings) scheme, with the option of a tax-free lump sum on retirement and no administration costs
- Flexible working arrangements includes flexi-time, job-share, part-time hours, and in some instances, home working
- Generous maternity and paternity provision
- Parental, dependents, adoption and bereavement leave
- Transport loans - low interest rates for cars and interest free bicycle and bus pass loans
- Child Care Voucher scheme - part of your salary can be exempted from National Insurance and exchanged for child care
- Long-term unpaid leave - once you’ve worked for us for over two years you can request a long break to study or train, to care for children or work in a voluntary capacity, or to go travelling.
- Independent counselling service - Interchange is a confidential service, which gives you the opportunity to talk about any issue that may be troubling you, home or work related. Counsellors work outside of the Council environment in an informal setting. We will pay for up to four sessions
- Car share schemes
- Paid study leave and assistance with other training and development
As a MASH Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
As a Children & Families Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org