Team Manager - Children's Locality Team - Swindon - £41 per hour
We require an experienced Team Manager to work in a Children's Locality Team in Swindon.
Within this role successful Team Managers will support the Service Manager in managing a team of social workers and family support workers and will be the voice between management and social workers. Candidates will also line manage social workers which will include, supervision, case management, management of risk, performance management and supporting social workers to develop further and progress.
An essential part of your role will be to balance supporting social workers in their roles, whilst also promoting and implementing the organisational goals and targets.
Benefits as a Children's Locality Team Manager:
- Competitive pay rate
- Career progression
- Concentrated area
As a Children's Locality Team Manager you will have some of the following experience:
- Child in Need under s17 of the Children Act 1989 and
- Child Protection under s47 of the Children Act 1989
- Looked After Children under s20, s31, s38 Children Act 1989
- Detailed knowledge of childcare legislation, statutory guidance and policy, South West regional safeguarding procedures, and court procedures relevant to the work of Children’s Services.
- Knowledge of good supervisory practice.
- Knowledge and understanding of national and local performance indicators and targets, and in managing performance and quality within service delivery.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme