Social Worker - Hospital Team - Lambeth - £27.25 per hour
A social worker is required for St Thomas' Hospital to manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in Hospitals outside Lambeth.
My client requires post-qualified and experienced candidates.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
- long term contract
- exciting opportunity
- excellent work location
Main Duties as a Hospital Team Social Worker:
- To carry out assessments for clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
- Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.