Senior Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Oxfordshire - Up to £36 an hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker required to work full time in a busy frontline Child Protection Team in Oxfordshire.
This role requires a social worker who has previously worked with children who are subject to Child Protection Plans, Child in Need Plans and children who are looked after by the Local Authority. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children subject to Care Proceedings through to a Care and Placement Order being granted. They must have a good understanding of the PLO.
The successful candidate must have statutory children's social work experience and be able to deliver high quality social work assessments and interventions, while managing a varied caseload and the demands of a frontline team.
Benefits as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Stable Local Authority
- Supportive Team
- Laptop and phone provided
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
Requirements as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme