Senior Social Worker - Learning Disabilities / Transitions Team - Reading - £35 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in a Adults Learning Disabilities / Transitions Team.
The successful Social Worker will be required to conduct strength-based assessments with adults with learning disabilities and their carers in line with the Care Act 2014.
For this position candidates must ideally have previous experience working in a statutory adults learning disabilities role.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
- Competitive pay rate
- Long term contract
Responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments.
- Adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals.
Requirements as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme