Social Worker - Adults - Lambeth - £28 per hour
My client in Lambeth is currently looking for an experienced social worker to join their Adult services team. Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running and work in a fast paced environment whilst remaining enthusiastic and passionate. The client also requires that candidates have excellent community experience. This great Social Work opportunity can be based in both a hospital and community setting.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
Duties as a Social Worker:
- To manage a caseload which includes vulnerable users and / or those with complex problems, taking action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations.
- To make appropriate assessments of individual’s social care needs, within specified time limits and in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies, taking into consideration the wishes of individuals and their carers.
- To plan relevant responses to meet individual needs in collaboration with relatives, carers, advocates and representatives, and in consultation with health and other agencies.
- To secure the delivery, within the financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs.
- To maintain an effective system for co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards; to identify gaps in services and to advise the Line Manager accordingly.
- To maintain a range of costed resource information accessible to users, carers and other colleagues.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.