Quality Assurance Officer/ Beyond Auditor - Reading - £51,397 - £56,670 per annum
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Officers/Beyond Audit professional who can lead and develop a range of quality assurance activities and undertake case work audits. . This will be achieved through a combination of case work audit and real time coaching conversations between the dedicated quality assurance officer, practitioners, and their managers.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a qualified social worker who is HCPC registered with substantial post qualification experience, an appropriate Post Qualifying Moderated Training e.g. PQ Level 1 or 2 / Consolidation or Specialist / Practice Teacher of Enabling Learning.
Benefits of working for Reading include:
- New Structured Career Path & Training Programme
- Pioneering a refreshing approach to the Signs of Safety Framework and will support and train you through this development
- Performance related progression. National pay awards can be applied to increase your salary, Rewarding good work.
- Part Time, 9 day fortnights, Flexi-time and home working are all available.
- Generous holiday entitlement – a minimum of 24 days a year, rising to 32 with continued service.
- Helpful Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- On-site Nursery & access to Child Care vouchers
You will also need experience of the following:
- Management experience within a statutory children's social care service.
- Leading, developing and undertaking quality assurance and case evaluation and review activity across children's services.
- A demonstrable track record of driving improvement in the quality of professional practice through reflective case discussion and coaching conversations.
- Experience of effective risk assessment and risk management in children's safeguarding.
- Experience of successfully developing and implementing quality assurance and performance management systems.
- This an excellent opportunity for someone to make a difference to Children's Services in Reading
It's an exciting time to join Reading county council, an ambitious organisation offering a variety of initiatives which will help you learn & develop in your career.
To find out more about this position or to apply, please contact Zoe Davenport on 0161 974 1673 or email her at email@example.com